Sunday, December 2, 2012

OPI 2013


I am SO EXCITED! I just saw photos of the newest OPI collections coming out next year. I'm still hooked on the last two collections but these new colors are going to be amazing!

First, is the Mariah Carey collection. I don't know about you, but I love her! She has always been one of my favorite artists. Now, my favorite nail polish brand has collaborated with her to release a gorgeous collection. 

Of course, you can't have a Mariah collection without some super girly colors and a lot of glitter. This collection is also premiering a brand new type of nail polish. It's called "Liquid Sand," which is a matte finish textured polish with sparkle. 




Gorgeous, right? Ugh, I can't wait until NEXT MONTH to see this collection in person!

Next, the spring/summer 2013 collection. Euro Centrale.
Gorgeous shades for spring and summer. A chunky glitter (Polka.com) a few lovely shimmers (A Woman's Prague-ative and OY-Another Polish Joke!) and some pretty jewel tones and pastels. What a lovely collection. I want!
Ooh! 2013 is going to be a great year for my nails. Maybe not for my wallet, though. Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment