Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Some old stuff.

I was looking through my phone and I came across some photos of a few manicures I've done. Due to being taken on my phone, they aren't all the greatest quality.

This is OPI Metallic 4 Life from the Nicki Minaj collection. This color is great! It's a black base with large and small silver hex glitter. It's a little bit thick but it still looks great.

This OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It. For the design I used my lovely Bundle Monster stamping plates. I got the zigzag design from BM-201. For the heart, I used OPI That's Berry Daring with a little bit of OPI Purple With a Purpose swirled in. Pretty, no?

I got this idea from Pinterest. For the base, I used OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. Over that, I used OPI Silver Shatter. When I painted it on, I used wavy brush strokes. I wasn't all that impressed with this mani but I do still love the color combination.

This was my first attempt at a "dry marble." I used OPI Purple With a Purpose and Alpine Snow. This is near the top of my list of favorite nail art techniques. I love the way it looks.

My husband and I went to several baseball games this summer with our friends. We are huge fans of the Detroit Tigers. This was a manicure I did for one of the games. I used OPI A Roll in the Hague (orange), Blue My Mind (blue), and Alpine Snow (white). The red was borrowed from a friend and I don't remember what it was called. The tiger stripes came from BM-223. The old English "D" is actually a temporary tattoo. Great, right? You can use any temporary tattoo as nail art. Apply it to your nail just like you do on skin and secure with top coat. I love this manicure.

This is my favorite mani out of the old photos I found. OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It as the base. The splatter is OPI That's Berry Daring (pink) and Planks a Lot (purple). This looks amazing. I think this will be the next design I do. I haven't done a splatter in a really long time.

Until the next manicure, nighties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment