Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas and feathers!

As much as I loved my last manicure, by this morning I was already bored with it. That may have had something to do with the fact that I bought a new polish today. Color Club Ho Ho Holly. Hubbs helped me pick this one out. There were several that I wanted but we went with the green. Let me just tell you, this color is GORGEOUS! It's a wonderful cool green with heavy green/blue shimmer. The formula is lovely and the application was very smooth. If all of Color Club's polishes are this nice, I want more for sure. Oh, and another thing. Ho Ho Holly is scented! Crazy, right? I didn't realize until after it dried but it smells a bit like pine.

Anyway, I decided to do a simpler manicure but still using Christmas colors. Naturally, I went with green and red.

Of course, the green is the Ho Ho Holly. The red is OPI Danke-Shiny Red. For an accent, I did a feather nail on the ring finger. I think it turned out really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment