Thursday, October 1, 2015

31DC2015 Days 30 & 31

Here we are at the end of the 31 day challenge. I fell behind a couple of times but I've got the final two designs done and I'm finishing on time. I fell behind yesterday because I was helping a friend move. I'm all caught up now and I'm both relieved and sad that the challenge is over. But only one year until I do it all over again! 


Day 30 : Inspired by a Tutorial

This design was inspired by Simply Nailogical's tutorial here. I simplified it by using the same color scheme for all nails. I used Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and Metallic Sapphire. The insane amount of sparkle made this severely difficult to photograph so the effect is far easier to see in person. I love the way this turned out but it took FOREVER!


Day 31 : Honor Nails You Love

For this prompt, I knew exactly which design I wanted to recreate. It's this design by Drama Queen Nails. She posted it quite some time ago and I've always loved it. It's so simple and easy to do but it has such an impact. I used Ulta Little Black Dress for the base and nail foils for the colors. This took all of 10 minutes and I couldn't love them more. they are stunning in person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment