Monday, December 17, 2012

Jelly Sandwich...mmm...

The other night, I was explaining to my girlfriends what a jelly sandwich was. Glitter polish "sandwiched" between layers of jelly polish. It made me want to have a jelly sandwich for my next manicure. Unfortunately, I only own one jelly (or sorbet, according to OPI) polish. I love it, though. 

The orange is OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear and the glitter is OPI Rainbow Connection. I did two layers of jelly, a layer of glitter, two more layers of jelly, and finished with top coat.
 
Aaahh!!! I love it!!! For those of you who don't know, orange is my favorite color. So, although this may not be the most seasonally appropriate color choice, if there is any shade of orange involved, I could care less. :) Also, I love all things glitter and the more colors, the better. So, Rainbow Connection is one of my favorite glitters. It has small, medium, and large hex glitters in almost every color you could think of. There is silver, orange, yellow, blue, purple, green, and red. Lovely. 

This mani will only be on for a few days. Soon, I will start some holiday manis, I think. I'm toying with the idea of a little water marbling. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment