Monday, April 24, 2017

Blobbicure

I don't know how many of you out there play video games but, whether or not, I'm sure you've heard that the Nintendo Switch came out came out recently. With it's release was the release of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Being a near lifelong Zelda fan, this was a big deal. But being a person with no life outside of work, this has become a problem. Hahaha! Hubby and I spend far too much time playing that game but I'm loving every minute of it. 

Anywho, let's talk about nail polish. In my last Julep Maven box, I got a couple of polishes that I thought would be perfect together so I did a fun little blobbicure.


So the melon shade is called Carolyn. I'm not even going to lie, I picked this one out because Carolyn is my middle name and orange is my favorite color. I felt like this one was made for me. The other polish is called Shay. I used Carolyn as the base on my pinky, ring finger, and index finger and Shay on my middle finger and thumb. I left my pinky and thumb solid but dripped the contrasting color onto the other nails while the base color was still quite wet. 

I love the creme versus shimmer and the contrast in shades. Ugh, I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment