Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just peachy. :)

I wanted to do something lighter and brighter on my nails this time around. It took me a while to decide on a color. Eventually I decided that I wanted to do something in the orange family.

I went with ORLY Orange Sorbet. It's a gorgeous orange/peach shade with a lovely golden shimmer. Well, it lasted maybe two hours before I decided that it still needed something.



I topped it with Nubar 2010. The golden tones in Orange Sorbet really bring out the golden tones in the glitter flakes. So pretty. I wanted to play with my NYC Matte Me Crazy so I slapped some of that on.

I LOVE IT!!! The matte top coat tones down the orange and makes Orange Sorbet a gorgeous peach color and you still get a pretty sparkle from the flakies! Lovely. Let's see how long this lasts...ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment