Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty clouds


I went to the store the other day looking for a specific polish. I found it! I also found that all of the Sally Hansen was on sale. So, I left with three polishes instead. I never seem to be able to buy just one. Even when I visit the mother ship (ULTA) with the hubbs, he's all, "Why don't you get another one?" :) He's wonderfully supportive of my obsession hobby. Sometimes, he picks the colors out for me.

Anyway, I decided to use a couple of my new colors today.

I started off with a couple coats of Wet n Wild Black Cream. Once that was dry, I did the first layer of the design in Sally Hansen Blue Me Away. It's a really pretty blue cream. When that dried, I finished the design with SH Celeb City. I think this is my new favorite polish. It's such a pretty silver foil. There's so much depth and sparkle! 

I love this manicure!!! I adore these three colors together and I think the cloud design is adorable. Yay, nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment