Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My tiny nails.

Since removing my artificial nails last week, I've been using Nailtiques After Artificial Treatment. It says that you CAN use the treatment with nail polish, however, you'll see better results using the treatment alone. I couldn't do it. I tried. I really did but my nails are hideous! I couldn't stand looking at them anymore. So, I painted them. 

I decided to do an all Sally Hansen manicure. (Mostly because of my recent obsession with Celeb City.)

First, a couple coats of Snappy Sorbet. Then, Celeb City stamped from my Bundle Monster plates. I used BM-203. I like this look. The colors look nice together and I enjoy the retro style design. It takes some attention away from the horrible condition of my nails. Now, I just need them to grow out. Now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment