Saturday, January 26, 2013

Aaaand, they're off!

I have had artificial nails for the last almost year and a half. A few weeks ago, I decided that it was time to go back to natural. So, Wednesday night, I took them off. Boy oh boy, are my nails in rough shape. I bought the Nailtiques After Artificial Care kit so, hopefully, they'll be healthy sooner rather than later. Well, needless to say, my nails are in no condition for public viewing. So, any manicures I will be posting in the coming posts will be ones I've done on others.

Last night, the girls came over again for movie night. As is customary in our little group, I did their nails for them. They both chose their own designs and I just made it happen. 

Heather wanted something simple and girly. That's usually what she wants. This is what she decided on.

The base is Cover Girl Pink-finity and we used Wet n Wild black cream for the tips. Heather said that they remind her of 1950s poodle skirts. I agree. :)

Trisha wanted something sparkly. She spent several minutes playing with different colors deciding what she liked. She chose this.

This is OPI Purple With a Purpose and Silver Shatter. My camera absolutely hated this one! There's the purple that it never wants to capture properly and there is so much lovely shimmer and shine to the shatter that my camera can't handle it. Trisha was happy with it, though, and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment