Friday, January 11, 2013

Mani Party!

A few weeks ago, my girlfriends and I decided to watch every single Disney animated feature film in chronological order. Tonight was the second installment. We watched Pinnochio and Fantasia. What a blast. You've got to love the classics. I also did their nails for them while we watched.

First up is Heather. We decided to do a half-moon manicure for her. 

I used Wet n Wild Black Creme and Zoya Kelly. Then, I just used loose holographic silver hex glitter to accent the half-moon. Then we topped it all off with NYC Matte Me Crazy. I love this look on her and she's pretty happy with it. That's enough for me!

For Trisha, we did a gradient manicure. 

I started with a couple coats of OPI Planks a Lot. After I top coated and let that dry, I sponged on Essie Wicked. Then, more top coat and done. Clean up was a bit of a chore but I didn't mind. Her nails look fantastic. :)

All-in-all, it was a successful Disney/manicure night.

No comments:

Post a Comment