Saturday, April 27, 2013

Movies and Manicures

It had been a few weeks since the girls could both come over for movies and manicures. Schedule clashes, ya know? We would usually get together on last night but Hubby and I got tickets to a baseball game. So, the ladies came over today, instead! 

Trisha wanted polka dots and I was more than happy to oblige. I do love my dotting tools! I also suggested a few accent flowers and she was totally on board. This was the end result!
She chose Wet n Wild Private Viewing as the base color with NYC Highline Green for the dots. The flowers are done in NYC French White Tip and Art Club Purple Rain. Pretty springy dots!

Heather was very specific; she wanted a pink and blue gradient. I was ready, sponge in hand!
We used Essie Bikini So Teeny and ORLY Fancy Fuchsia. Don't her nails match the sky nicely?

I went the pastel route, as well. I started with a pastel skittles manicure, and then I jazzed it up a bit. :)
Adorable, right? I used (from pinky to thumb) Wet n Wild Candy-licious, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Julep Blake, ORLY Jealous, Much?, and Butter London Trout Pout. I topped all of them with Julep Camille and then added cute, goofy little monster faces with Art Club Black and White. I love these sparkly, pastel monsters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment