Friday, April 26, 2013

Ouch!

Yesterday, at work, I had an unfortunate run-in with a knife that had catastrophic results. No, I didn't lose a limb or go to the hospital. I'm not going into the gruesome details so let's just say that I will not be posting any photos of my left hand for several weeks.

On a related note, I have recently discovered that I have quite a difficult time photographing my right hand. Not only is it hard to use my camera with my left hand, I couldn't make my right hand behave. For being right-handed, I have surprisingly little control of my finger positioning. Anyway, after a frustrating 15 minutes of hand/camera gymnastics, I found a workable method.

I got a late start on this manicure and I wanted something quick and simple. I thought it would be a good opportunity to use some of my newer polishes. 



This is ORLY Jealous, Much? and Julep Vivien. Mint and gold is not a combination that I would usually come up with but I saw them next to each other and they spoke to me. I think this looks fantastic. Vivien is LOADED with gold and silver microglitters and large gold hex glitters and it looks fabulous over Jealous, Much?. I seriously stared at my nails all day because I loved this combo so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment