Monday, April 22, 2013

Springy Goodness

What do you guys think of the new look? I wanted something a little sharper and cleaner looking. On to today's manicure...

Today was an absolutely GORGEOUS day here in Michigan. The sky was clear and the sun was out. It only hit 60 degrees out but that was better than the snow flurries we got yesterday. It was so lovely out, that it inspired some spring themed nails. I even got to take the pictures outside!



Are these precious or what? I had so much fun doing these! The background is a gradient using Sally Hansen Blue Me Away and Funky Fingers Cyclone Sky. For the grass and the flower stems/leaves, I used a small paintbrush and NYC High Line Green. The flowers are done with a dotting tool, OPI Planks a Lot, NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme, ORLY Fancy Fuchsia, and Julep Blake (for the middles).

I love being inspired by the weather and Mother Nature. There are so many possibilities!
 

1 comment:

  1. These are the prettiest nails I've ever seen! They're just the cutest. I wish I was half as talented as you are!

    ReplyDelete