Thursday, April 4, 2013

More Baseball!

Tomorrow is the home opener for the Detroit Tigers. For those unfamiliar with baseball, that means that it's their first game of the regular season at home. In Detroit, this is a HUGE deal. It's basically a holiday. People around here take their baseball very seriously and hubby and I are no different. So, of course, I HAD to do a Detroit Tigers themed manicure.

Woo hoo!!! I love love love this! I'm always happy to do a Tigers and/or baseball manicure. 

The orange is OPI A Roll in the Hague, the blue is Cult Nails Time Traveler, and the white is NYC French White Tip. The zebra stripes and the stitching on the baseball are in Art Club White and Red. The old English D's are actually...wait for it...temporary tattoos!!! You can use any temporary tattoos (you know, the ones you apply with a wet cloth) and use them as nail decals. You apply them just like you do on your skin and they come off with nail polish remover. I topped everything off with Sally Hansen Snow Globe because I wanted a little bit of sparkle to girl things up a bit. EAT 'EM UP TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment