Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Post #3 - Christmas Glitter!

Well, we are in the last two week stretch before Christmas! Since there are only days left to show our holiday cheer, all of my posts from here until the 25th will be Christmas designs. I have a lot of fun ideas and I can't wait to share them with you all!

For today's design I did something simple but SUPER sparkly!

 
I went back and forth deciding whether I wanted black or white as the base color for this manicure. I went with black to make this a nice holiday party manicure. The black I chose is ULTA Little Black Dress. It's packed with a fine silver shimmer. At a glance it looks like a simple black polish but when it catches the light just right, it just shines!

The glitter is Sinful Colors Holiday Rebel. It's perfect! Green hex glitters, red hex glitters in two sizes, and a light sprinkling of silver hex glitters! Perfect for a Christmas party manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment