Monday, December 30, 2013

Playing with PixieDust

I stopped by Ulta last night and played around in the clearance section for a while. You can't beat the finds in a good clearance section sometimes and Ulta is no exception. I found a few Zoya polishes marked way down and snatched them up!

Two of those polishes are Zoya PixieDust textured polishes. And I love them. I have a bit of a love affair with textured polishes, though I only had three. I am so glad I could add these to my collection.


The green is Chita and the blue is Sunshine. These colors look amazing together! Also, for textured polishes, they are surprisingly easy to work with when it comes to nail art. I used a striping brush to make the intersecting stripes.

Since the polishes are textured and have a matte finish, they are meant to be used without a top coat. They look fantastic, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment