Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Post #7 - Candy Canes

Who doesn't love candy canes? Well, I'm sure some people don't. Anyone who doesn't like peppermint, perhaps. But I love them. They're such a fun candy. I especially love the fruity candy canes. But the classic red and white stripes of a peppermint candy cane are what I love. With my love of patterns, and all. 

So, translating candy canes to nail art is one of my favorite Christmas designs. It's super cute, super festive, and (best of all) SUPER easy!


I wanted my nails to be a little more...glitzy... than just red and white stripes. Instead of a white base, I used Nfu-Oh 61. The stripes are done in Art Club Red.

Isn't this adorable? When hubby saw it, he said, "Whoa. That looks really cool! Why does it look 3d?" He really likes holographic polishes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment