Monday, May 13, 2013

Camo Water Marble

I was asking hubby what he thought I should do with my nails the other day. He had a lot of suggestions and every single one was related to fishing, video games, hunting, or some other "manly" thing. So, I took inspiration from him.


So, no literal inspiration but I got my color scheme from one of the most manly patterns out there. Camouflage! The three colors I used are Essie Armed and Ready (how appropriate!), OPI Berlin There Done That, and Sally Hansen Black Out. Afterwards, I threw on a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic to make it extra manly.

I have to say that this is probably my most successful water marble ever! I didn't have any of the mishaps that I usually do and every nail came out better than the last! Other than a few air bubbles here and there, I'd say this water marble is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment