Friday, February 22, 2013

The girls' nails

I'm in need of some 'nail maintenance' so I didn't do my nails today. I did, however, do the girls' nails.  

Trisha already knew what she wanted and I chose the colors for her. I thought something with purple and turquoise would be pretty and I wasn't wrong.

We used OPI Purple With a Purpose on every nail other than the ring fingers. For those, we started with Love & Beauty Green topped with Love & Beauty Turquoise. We let that dry, and then made our design with striping tape and painted over it with Purple With a Purpose. Remove the tape and it's Mardi Gras! Ha ha! We love it, though. The color combination is fantastic.

Heather, as usual, knew exactly what she wanted. She even had her colors chosen. She wanted a neon french manicure, and that's what I gave her. 

The base is Cover Girl Forever Fawn which is the PERFECT nude for her skintone. The colors we used for the french tips are (from thumb to pinky) Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Sally Hansen Lightening, Sinful Colors Innocent, and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away. I am thrilled with this. It looks fantastic on Heather, and she's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment