Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pretty pink

The other day, I was looking through my stash and noticed that it was severely lacking in pink polishes. Well, that was a problem since I wanted to start trying out some Valentine's Day manicures. So, hubby bought me three! He's the best. I've been trying out different manicures over the last few days. The last two were such disasters that I refused to photograph them. After such failures, I decided that I wanted to wear something simple and easy. 

Some Wet n Wild Pink Creme and then a dip of the ring finger into loose glitter and voila! Pretty pink manicure. I love the glitter! It's part of a pack of glitter/flocking powders that I bought at a craft store for $15. Hubby picked out this glitter for my mani.

It's a pretty, light pink glitter mixed with a clear, iridescent glitter. The only thing is that this glitter swallowed my top coat like crazy. I used three coats of Seche Vite and still couldn't get a smooth finish. Oh well. I love it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment