Saturday, February 9, 2013

More hearts

My original plan was to do an Alice in Wonderland themed manicure because we were going to watch that and Peter Pan last night. Well, Trisha couldn't make it so we didn't want to watch them without her. Instead, Heather, hubby, and I played a board game and watched something else. Of course, I also did Heather's nails.

Heather knew exactly what she wanted. I just delivered the goods, ha ha!

We used Cover Girl Pink-finity (Heather's new favorite, haha) on every nail other than her ring finger. There, we used Wet n Wild Black creme. For the hearts we used Pink-finity again and Wet n Wild Candy-licious. In typical Heather fashion, it's simple and girly. :)

Well, hubby wanted me to try a water spotted manicure. I tried. It's a really cool effect, when it works. I did one hand. I had one successful nail. I photographed only that nail. 

I started with a gradient of Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, Wet n Wild Candy-licious, and Wet n Wild Lavender Creme. For the water spotting, I used OPI Danke-Shiny Red. I love this look. I'm definitely going to need to practice this technique. Anyway, I took this picture, scrapped the entire manicure, and started over with something else. 


I stuck with Danke-Shiny Red and paired it with Sally Hansen Celeb City. Do these colors look fantastic together, or what? I really love this. It, for some reason, makes me think of Minnie Mouse. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment