Sunday, September 11, 2016

31DC2016 Day 11 - Polka Dots

We're officially one third of the way through the 31 day challenge. The first third can be a little bit difficult because of the vague nature of the prompts. Also, I try not to use techniques in the first ten days that are also prompts in the rest of the challenge. That makes for more variety in my designs. 

The next ten days of the challenge are different styles and the first style is polka dots. Now, if you've followed me for a while you'll know that I adore polka dots. 




I started with a base of Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet. I used Sally Hansen Celeb City to create large polka dots on my ring and index fingers. On my pinky, I made four small polka dots, descending in size, down the middle of my nail starting at the cuticle. I added a rhinestone bow to my middle finger for a girly, 3d accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment