Sunday, September 18, 2016

31DC2016 Day 18 - Half Moons

Very rarely do I do half moon designs, but whenever I do, I remember that I love them. They look so good and can somehow make your nails look longer. 

Since I basically phoned in yesterday's design, I thought I'd try a little bit harder today. I did love the glitter placement, though, as I find it oddly soothing. I did another glitter placement design today but I went with a more cheerful, brighter feel.




I laid down a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and once that was dry, I taped off the semi-circles at my cuticles. I painted the rest of the nails with Studio M Silver Lake. I used some loose round neon glitters to line the edge of the half moon. I took the smaller size of the glitters and had them "rain" down from that edge.

I absolutely LOVE this design! It makes me think of birthday cake. These nails are so fun and festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment