Monday, December 22, 2014

Textured Christmas Nails

I don't have a whole lot of textured nail polishes (maybe seven or eight) but I love them so much. I forget about them for a while here and there but eventually I remember and then all I want to do is wear textured polish for days. I knew I wanted to do at least one textured Christmas manicure and, when I decided what to do, I knew exactly which color I wanted to use. 




This is Zoya Chita. I love it so much. The texture is just perfect and the application is superb. This is two easy coats. For some Christmas bling, I added an assortment of pearls, rhinestones, and studs in festive colors. 

A photo just doesn't capture the amount of sparkle. This is such a great mani for a Christmas get-together. It's definitely an attention getter!

No comments:

Post a Comment