Friday, December 5, 2014

Punky Girly Marble

It's been about two weeks since I've posted anything and I feel terrible. So many things happened. To start, I had family from out of town staying with me for a few days over the holiday. I only get to see them once or twice a year so my focus was definitely not on my nails. And when I say that, I mean that I neglected my nails completely. They were in seriously rough shape by the time they left. On top of that, near the end of their visit, we had a pipe burst under our house, so we had no running water for a few days. 

Once family was gone and the pipe situation was taken care of, my nails were in need of some TLC. I wanted to get them back in shape before I posted any pictures for the public to see. I chopped them down, gave them lots of pampering for a few days, and now I think they're ready. They're short, but presentable. 

I didn't want to start posting Christmas designs yet. In my opinion, it's too early for that. I'm thinking maybe the twelve days leading up to Christmas. (Get it?!) Instead, I went with something girly but with a little edge.




This is Sally Hansen White On as the base. I covered that with ORLY Fancy Fuschia and dabbed some off with plastic wrap. Afterwards, I dabbed ON a bit of OPI Do You Have This Color in Stockholm. For a little rockstar attitude, I used a metal skull from the Born Pretty Store. 

I'm loving this look. I removed the skull before work this morning (It's not the most practical.) and it still looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment