Monday, November 24, 2014

Snowy Nails

So, I actually did these nails a few days ago when many of us, in the US, were getting snowed on. It definitely snowed in Michigan but we didn't get nearly the amount that some places did. 50-70 inches?! I love snow, don't get me wrong, but that's excessive. Ha ha! (The snow has since melted and we've got 50 degree rainy weather now.)

Anyway, I had just picked up some fun new Funky Fingers polishes that just screamed for a snow-themed mani!




SNOWFLAKE GLITTER! Yay! The glitter is from Funky Fingers' Frostbitten collection and is called Olaf. You guessed it. Frozen! It's got white hex glitters, white snowflakes, and holographic micro glitter. I used Olaf over top of a couple coats of NYC Skyline Blue. It's got amazingly even coverage (this is one coat) but I did have to fish for a couple of the snowflakes. It wasn't hard and the rest came out on their own. On my ring finger and thumb, I have Sally Hansen White On with a China Glaze Fairy Dust glitter gradient. Fairy Dust perfectly matched the glitter in Olaf.

This was super fun and cute to wear. I have the other two glitters from this collection and I can't wait to try those babies out!

No comments:

Post a Comment