Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Absence

It's been over a week since my last post! I have good reasons, though. My nails have taken a back seat to the newest love of my life.

This is Oswin! Isn't that just the sweetest face?! Ugh, he's too precious! He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and he is just a ball of energy. Being only 8 weeks old, he takes up almost all of my spare time. He's so worth it, though!

I wanted to do something puppy related with my nails and remembered that I had some puppy themed nail decals in my stash. I found them at Five Below and have had them for months. 

The base color is Pure Ice Alter Ego. Aren't those decals adorable? I love them. The best part was that this only took a few minutes (with Seche Vite speeding things up) so I could squeeze it in while Oswin napped!

No comments:

Post a Comment