Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's-a me, Mario!

I don't know about you guys, but I love classic Super Mario Brothers games. Newer games are great but there's something about the originals that just can't be beat. Hubby and I are both big fans of classic video games and Mario & Luigi are tops, for me. Well, this morning I randomly got a hankering to listen to the Super Mario Brothers theme song. Naturally, my next thought was SMB manicure time!


The main colors I used were Julep Olivia, Sally Hansen Blue Me Awayy, Wet n Wild Private Viewing, and NYC High Line Green and I just adjusted those colors with other polishes for some parts. The detail work is done in Art Club Black and Art Club White. I used so many tools for this including dotting tools, paint brushes, nail art brushes, and even toothpicks.

I'm SOO happy with this manicure! It took forever but it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment