Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Holo & Roses

For some reason, I really really wanted to do some floral nails. There was nothing that prompted it, it just needed to happen. After some thought, I decided to do something with roses. I still wasn't sure on the game plan but some sifting through my nail polish stash quickly solved that problem. After I picked out some colors, a design idea worked its way into my brain and, eventually, onto my fingertips!




I wanted something soft for the background and when I opened up my holo drawer and saw Butter London Trustafarian peeking out at me. It's a stunning soft sage holographic and I knew it would be perfect for a vintage rose design.

I freehanded the roses in Sally Hansen Flashy Fuchsia, and Julep Neha. The leaves are Cult Nails Flash with a touch of Trustafarian.

I really love the way that this turned out. It's so pretty and soft. I've been wearing it for over a day and I think I'll keep it on as long as it'll last.

1 comment: