Monday, June 29, 2015

Neon & Holo Glitter

Everyone close to me knows that my favorite color is orange. I seriously have to fight the urge to not just ALWAYS have my nails painted orange. But haven't you ever gotten a new nail polish and it's just the only thing you want to reach for whenever you do your nails? That's how I am right now with ORLY Mayhem Mentality. I bought it because it's orange. But every time I look at it I love it more and more.





To me, Mayhem Mentality is just the perfect summer shade. It's a neon orange cream, but it's just a tad softer. It's like a...slightly pastel neon. It's hard to describe. It's bright enough to be attention-getting but it isn't glaringly bright. Just perfect.

This simple design is just Mayhem Mentality topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust which, for those of you unfamiliar with my blog, is my ALL TIME FAVORITE glitter. Really, I'm obsessed with it. I want to put it on every thing. All the time. 

Anyway, to match the holographic loveliness that is Fairy Dust, I grabbed some loose holographic hex glitters and did a quick-ish glitter placement ruffian.

The glitters added just enough glitz to keep this mani attention-getting without making it too in-your-face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment