Monday, June 24, 2013

Diagonal French Stripes

Anyone that's been reading this blog long enough knows that I have a major love for Sally Hansen Celeb City. It's my favorite silver and probably my favorite polish. So, when I sat down to do my nails today, I grabbed it since I haven't used it in a while.Then, I looked over and saw another color that I've been obsessed with for a little while now; Funky Fingers Power Play. Every day for the last week, I've had to force myself to use something other than that color. I'm trying to vary things up here, ya know?

Well, I decided to use Celeb City and Power Play today. Since I had a neon, and a shimmery foil, I wanted something dark to balance things out. So I also grabbed Sally Hansen Black Out.

I could not be happier with this manicure. I think these three colors look fantastic together. It's great to see Celeb City and Power Play together in one manicure. :) I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment