Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More catching up

I've been really bad about posting daily. So, here are the manicures I've been wearing for the past few days.

This is my first attempt at a watercolor manicure. I'm not too thrilled with the way this one turned out. It looked a little better on my nails but I think the color selection was just wrong. I started with OPI Alpine Snow. For the watercolors I used Zoya Wednesday, Funky Fingers Venom and Funky Fingers Power Play. I think, instead of colors in the same family, I should use colors that pop against each other.

This one, I love! This is OPI Berlin There Done That with NYC Skyline Blue for the polka dots. The colors look fantastic against each other. I love love love this one!


This was my birthday manicure. I used my first Butter London color, Trout Pout, for this one. I love it! It's such a pretty salmon/cantaloupe shade. For the polka dots, I used OPI Alpine Snow. The stripes and other white details are Color Club Art Club nail art in white. The cupcake bottom is OPI Berlin There Done That and the "cherry" is OPI Danke-shiny Red. For the "sprinkles," I dabbed on a little OPI Rainbow Connection. Yay! Happy Birthday to me!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment