Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Eggs!

The only manicure I have to share tonight is the one I did for Heather. I suggested something along the lines of Easter eggs and she was completely on board. We brainstormed for a while on color choices and, after about an hour, finally made our decisions.

For the base, I did a gradient with Essie Bikini So Teeny and Wet n Wild Candy-licious. The accent colors are (from top to bottom) Art Club Malibu, Art Club White, Art Club Venice, and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet. On her thumb there's some OPI Planks a Lot in between the Venice and Mint Sorbet.

I think this is the most intricate design Heather has let me use on her nails. Usually, she prefers simpler nails. Hopefully this means that there will be a lot more of these types of manicures in her future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment