Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I had a vision in my head for this manicure. I knew exactly what I wanted it to look like. I had the colors picked out and was so excited to make it a reality.

 Meh. I wasn't thrilled. It's pretty, don't get me wrong. Oddly enough, I think I like it better in photographs than in real life. The dark green is OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. The shamrocks I just pained on in Color Club Ho Ho Holly. The accent nail is Butter London The Full Monty. I will say this, though; I am not usually a fan of gold. At all. I've never thought it looked flattering against my skin. When I saw The Full Monty, it looked like a soft gold foil with a lot of silver shimmer. I figured I'd give it a shot. I love it. It's such a soft shade of gold and I think it looks fantastic. That's about all I like about this manicure. So, I did a new one. :)

This, I love! I started with Butter London Trustafarian. This is a gorgeous sage green holographic. The tips and the shamrock are Ho Ho Holly again. This looks way way way better, at least in my mind. :) Happy St. Paddy's Day, everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment