Monday, August 25, 2014

Out of sheer frustration.

I had a plan. I was going to do some nail art inspired by Doctor Who since the new season started on Saturday. I got to work and midway through the manicure, I got an idea to try something new. (I'm not going into a lot of detail because, frankly, I'm still peeved.) Long story short, I spent about an hour trying to make my vision a reality and it just didn't work. The end result looked muddy and just not good. Oh, I forgot to mention that it involved A TON of glitter and I forgot to use my peel-off base coat. 

So, with the time spent on my nail fail and the time spent getting everything off of my nails, I was so frustrated by the end of it all! At that point, I just wanted to do something quick and be done with it. 




Man, am I loving the end result. It's so fun and bright! The best part is that it took ten minutes tops and it was pretty much fool-proof.

The base color is Sally Hansen Celeb City. I used six colors to make the polka dots; Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book, OPI A Roll in the Hague (Orange), Julep Charlie (Yellow), NYC High Line Green, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and OPI Purple With a Purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment