Monday, August 11, 2014

Diamonds (or pearls) in the rough.

Hubby and I had to take an impromptu road trip to Toledo, Ohio yesterday morning. I didn't have very much time to do my nails but I couldn't just leave them naked. So, I grabbed a polish from my stash that I actually hadn't used before; Taffy Tart from Sally Hansen's Sugar Shimmer line. I slapped it on and went on my way. I loved it so much that I just kept staring at my nails almost the entire drive. 

When I got home, I just had to add something to my nails. Just to make it a little more fun.




I wanted to do something 3D. I was looking through my drawer of rhinestones and glitters and studs when I came across these pearls from the Born Pretty Store. I thought they were perfect. The smooth bubbly pearls against the rough finish of Taffy Tart. This was so fun to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment