Sunday, September 29, 2013

31DC2013 Day 29 - Inspired by the supernatural

There are two things that I've kinda always loved: pirates and vampires. (One Halloween, I'm seriously going to dress up as a VamPirate.) Well, when this prompt came up, I almost did something ghostly purely because I wanted to use my glow in the dark nail polish. But I would much rather do something vampire related and bloody so that's what I went with instead.


This was super quick and easy. I did the base in Wet n Wild Private Viewing. (Ignore the white peeking from the edges. I started with white for a base and didn't like it but I was too lazy to remove it. :P) The blood is done in Julep Myrtle and the black is Sally Hansen Black Out. I made the bite mark using a dotting tool and the dripping blood with a nail art brush. This would be fun for a Halloween themed mani.

Speaking of Halloween, it's my all-time favorite holiday so be ready to see a lot of spooky designs next month. I have plenty of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment