Tuesday, September 29, 2015

31DC2015 Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

For today's prompt, instead of choosing a supernatural inspiration, I created a design based around the show Supernatural. Specifically, around my favorite character from the show, Castiel. Now, Cas is an angel and I think that qualifies as a supernatural being, so I still qualify, right? :) 

If you've never watched Supernatural and/or you aren't familiar with Castiel, this design will make no sense to you. Sorry.




So, the base color is OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. All of the details are done in Nina Ultra Pro in Hot Date. So, on my index finger is an Enochian angel banishing sigil. On my pinky is Castiel's hand print which was left on Dean's arm when Cas pulled him out of hell. On my middle and ring fingers are my favorite line Castiel ever spoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment