Sunday, September 6, 2015

31DC2015 Day 6 - Violet Nails

Purple nails day! I always dread using purple nail polish. I love purple, don't get me wrong. I hate it solely because my camera CAN'T UNDERSTAND PURPLE! It's the most infuriating thing! I have to take four times as many photos of purple manicures than any other just to get a decent shot. Today was no exception. But I made it work. :)


The purple I chose is L'Oreal Wild and Free. I topped that with Sally Hansen Snow Globe and then added some lavender and crystal rhinestones. Now, IRL this purple is much darker but this is the only photo in which it doesn't look blue. 

I wanted to do something a little simpler for today's prompt and I'm loving the end result. Other than the difficulty that the 31 day challenge can throw at you, the worst part can be creating a manicure you love but having to remove it the next day. That's the beautiful thing about nail art, though. You can always recreate a design you love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment