Wednesday, September 2, 2015

31DC2015 Day 2 - Orange Nails

Orange is my favorite color! Yay orange! I asked my bestie, Heather, this morning what she thought I should do for today's prompt. She instantly said, "Creamsicles!" I thought it was a great idea! Summer may be winding down but it isn't gone yet! I knew right away what I wanted to do.




The base color is Julep Lizzy. I used a small nail art brush and OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? to make the creamsicle/popsicle shapes. I dabbed on some Julep Kyla for a little sparkle. The popsicle sticks are a custom color I mixed together.

I really don't like this design. I was on the fence, when I finished but I didn't have time to redo them. But the longer I wear them, the more I don't like them. I think it's the base color. It really doesn't suit my skin tone. Oh well. What's done is done! Tomorrow will be another day and another design. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment