Thursday, September 3, 2015

31DC2015 Day 3 - Yellow Nails

It's yellow nails day in our 31 day challenge! I've never looked forward to this prompt. I don't wear yellow. It doesn't suit me. It reflects off of my rather...light...skin and makes me look yellow. With nails, though, I usually don't care what color I wear. I use colors on my nails all the time that don't complement my skin tone. But I never really reach for yellow unless it's for a specific nail art design. But I guess that's what the 31 day challenge is meant to do. It takes you out of your comfort zone and gets you to try some new things.




I wanted to go for a more "retro" look for today. Yellow is in a lot of vintage color schemes so that's where I headed. I used Wet n Wild D'oh! for my yellow shade. I also used Sally Hansen White On and Sally Hansen Slick Slate. I kinda rushed through this manicure so it isn't the neatest but I still love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment