Friday, September 4, 2015

31DC2015 Day 4 - Green Nails

Time for green nails! Today's design is loosely based on another suggestion from my best friend, Heather. Kermit the Frog nails! This design was super quick and easy but so fun! I've always loved the Muppets. Animal is my favorite but who doesn't love Kermit?




I actually only used one nail polish for this; OPI My Gecko Does Tricks. The rest is all acrylic paint. On my index finger we have Kermit's face with his famous froggy eyes. The 'It's not easy...' quote is, of course, in reference to Kermit's catchphrase, "It's not easy being green."

I'm getting this post up just under the wire. Four days in and I've done and posted a design a day. Hopefully I can keep up the pace for the rest of this 31 Day Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment