Friday, January 2, 2015

Late New Year's Nails

I don't know how exactly I forgot to post these nails, but I did them on New Year's Eve. Obviously, I meant to get them up before the first but that didn't happen. Well, I figured that it wouldn't hurt to share them anyway.

I did two designs because I wasn't happy with the first one. Well, looking back at the photos, I love them both now, so I'm sharing both designs with you!




This is Sally Hansen Black Heart. I wrote 2015 with Nfu-Oh 61 and the glitter is Sally Hansen Open Mica Night. I took this off and started over because I wasn't thrilled with it, but now I love it. I'm loving the square holo glitters!


This is my second design and what I ended up wearing to ring in the new year. The base is still Black Heart and the 2015! is still 61. This time, the glitter, is Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment