Monday, July 28, 2014

I live in a menagerie...

...Well, not quite but it sure feels that way. I am cat-sitting for a friend for a couple of days. Her two kitties, my three kitties, and the puppy make for a fur-baby filled house! I love it, though. It is tough, though, to make sure that everyone gets the love and attention that they deserve. 

Anyway, this manicure started at one point and then went WAY in another direction. So, I was wearing this teal and dark gray striped shirt. It's one of my favorites. I just so happen to have two nail polishes that match it perfectly. I grabbed them and was going to do a striped mani to match the shirt. At the last second, I decided I wanted to match my nails to my work outfit for tomorrow which will be green. I really wanted to use the gray, though (Zoya Kelly) because it's probably my favorite gray nail polish in the whole world. So I perused my green polishes until I found the perfect match!



The green I ended up choosing is Sinful Colors Happy Ending. When I saw it next to the gray, I decided that I wanted either a gradient or polka dots. (Frankly, polka dots are ALWAYS an option for me.) Since I couldn't choose, I did both. And I threw a glitter in there for just for shiggles; Finger Paints Shower with Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment