Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy belated Birthday USA

With my family being in town, things have been so hectic. Every day included some sort of activity so there's been zero time for blogging. :( Sadly, they left this morning. Now, it's time to settle back into a normal routine which includes NAILS!

Yesterday was Independence Day and we celebrated with a trip to the Detroit Zoo (and a picnic) and then a nice barbecue dinner. Holiday nails are some of my favorite designs so, albeit a day late, I have to post some pretty patriotic nails!



I started with a couple of coats of Sally Hansen White On on every nail except for my middle finger. There, I used Cult Nails Time Traveler. The glitter gradient French tips are done in Julep America which is simply gorgeous! I used striping tape on my ring finger with Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book and added some pearlescent white star glitters to my middle finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment