Monday, July 21, 2014

Micro Bead Flowers

A while back, I bought one of the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Kits. I got the bead kit that came with three tubes of micro beads; one tube of teal, one tube of pink, and one tube of multi-colored. I have had that kit for several months and never used it. I eyed them today and HAD to do something with them. Unfortunately, I was in the mood for something minimal. I came up with the perfect compromise, though!




I used two colors for this design. The coral is Sinful Colors Boogie Nights and the blue is Julep Amy. I tried to find the closest matching micro beads and gently placed them into a few flower shapes for a tiny accents. I love the way that this turned out. It's summery and fun and the flowers are just 3D enough to add dimension without getting in the way of everyday activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment