Monday, June 9, 2014

Game Day!

Hubby got some free tickets and parking passes for last nights Detroit Tigers game so, of course, we HAD to go. Being the baseball fans that we are, we couldn't miss out on that. Never mind the fact that the stadium is 20 miles away and the game didn't start until 8:00 pm (so it didn't end until about 11:30pm) and I had to get up for work at 3:45 this morning. It was a lot of fun and worth the sleep deprivation! 

Naturally, I had to do some Tigers nail art to sport at the game. (Get it? "Sport?" HA HA HA!!! I'll pretend everyone laughed.) I ended up doing two different designs because I wasn't thrilled with the first one. I'll share them both, though.




This was my first design. I used Nfu-0h 61 on all of my nail except my ring; I used Sally Hansen White On there. I free-handed some tiger stripes on my index finger in Cult Nails Time Traveler. The baseball stitching on my ring finger is Art Club Red. I topped that with China Glaze Fairy Dust to get some holo action going on every nail. I wrote "Eat 'Em Up!" with a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen and the old English 'D's are actually little temporary tattoos! 

I love this design now but yesterday I wasn't happy with it so I changed it up a bit.

Now this I LOVE! I kept the tattoos on my pinky and thumb and repainted my middle three fingers with Nfu-Oh 61. Then I added a fun polka dot gradient in Cult Nails Time Traveler and Art Club Daytona. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment