Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bright & Springy

I felt extra girly today. I took a little extra time on my makeup, left my hair a little curly and wore a big flower in it, and wore my flirtiest earrings (which perfectly matched the cute turquoise top I wore). So, when it came time to do my nails, I wanted something just as girly. And since it's an absolutely GORGEOUS day, I wanted something floral. As it just so happens, I picked up a pack of nail art decals the other day at the grocery store and one of the designs in it were the perfect flowers for what I had in mind.




I started with a gradient. I adore these two colors together! The peach is Barry M Papaya and the purple is Essie Splash of Grenadine. I added the flowers once my nails dried. The flowers are turquoise and light blue but the middles of the flowers are clear which I love. You see more of the gradient and just get pops of color from the edges of the petals. Over it all, I used China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I'm definitely going to wear this design for as long as I can. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment