Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pretty Stripes

Have you ever had one of those days that just goes so poorly that you know the rest of the week is just going to suck? So have I. But today was not one of those days. Today was a great day. As a matter of fact, yesterday was great, too! I know this is going to be a good week!

I've recently decided to stop letting unimportant people in my life dictate my mood and feelings. Since then, I've been much happier. When I'm not worried about those people, I can focus more on the things that really matter!

My two good days in a row put me in the mood for a fun, girly, sparkly manicure. I couldn't decide on just one girly polish, so I chose three!



The base color is Julep Jules, one of my two newest Julep polishes. It's just the most perfect shade of light pink and, as usual, the formula is to die for. I used scotch tape to section off my nails. The purple glitter is Pure Ice Darkside and the blue is Zoya Hazel. I love the color combination and the mix of finishes! So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment